Galactic Strife Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Sep 13, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Galactic Strife Event. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. TURN IT OFF!!! STOP RUNNING EVENTS WE CANT PLAY. CAN WE JUST RUN THE BASIC GAME FOR AWHILE AND SEE HOW THINGS GO?

NOBODY IS GOING TO SPEND MONEY ON A NEW SHIP!! REALLY A NEW SHIP!!! RIGHT NOW??? TURN OFF ALL EVENTS PLEASE!!!

WE CAN BARELY DO A DAILY QUEST ( daily quests took 3 hrs. yesterday with all the issues), PVP EVENT IS DEFINITELY OUT OF THE QUESTION. C'MON DO CAN WE FIRST TRY TO PLAY THE BASIC GAME FOR AWHILE???

TURN OFF ALL EVENTS!!!

Last edited by moderator: Sep 14, 2023
    Terror-The-Legend likes this.
  3. of course yall deleted my post.
    yall's best is not good enough . how can yall release an event while knowing damn well that the game is not fixed and its full of lag trains bots and cheats? what the hell is wrong with yall boot lickers

Terror-The-Legend likes this.
  4. Would be a great event if no group play aloud, pretty tough to pvp a group when your alone.
    Also you spawn back at portals and the vultures prey on players login back onto the map.
    Also the auto lockers are crazy as if that's fair and if you can't detect them and ban them then atleast make it so they can't have protection from a full group of others using same programs.
    It's like all they do is fly the ship around the maps and all the 3rd party programs take care of the rest i mean the game is getting just bad.

5. 24/26 complete easy enough to do on your own without resorting to other means

6. Event objectives are now much better since the ''stay x amount of time in galactic strife maps'' has been removed. It took little over 1h to do 24/26 and the destroy 50 enemies took few hours

7. AVIT

AVIT User

End this event and stop putting it on ..it is always impossible to lock and shoot anyone who is using the auto skills which are banned ! and those players too

8. Funny I have been on the BM for hours haven't even seen 20 ships never mind 50 lmao.

9. test020

test020 User

pvp event in the era of program users?
    heh.
    even funnier is seeing the event going on in PVE server, kekw.

.-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  10. Flew around 4-4 and in 2 of the corners different multi-clan companies were shooting each other down for points.

test020 likes this.
  11. Same. My hilarious moment was fighting a known app clan user and I was half health with shields. I had him cold. I hit him with a smart bomb and exploded.
    To many apps and no management or mitigation.

12. Try again during primetimes, usually the maps are dead all other times. Also making them in the first day would have been best since everyone was doing them at that time

13. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

pvp event is a joke when 90% of players are using a bot,

-=MarcVenture=- likes this.
  14. test020

test020 User

so that explains the 45 point goli i saw last week.
    kek.

15. Oddy

Oddy User

Couple of objectives that includes shooting 15m worth of damage and getting damaged 3m are quite ridiculous that they should be lowered.
    Other than that, rewards are too small; like 2,5k laser ammo or 500 rockets from objectives, those go pretty much in minute when you shoot. Should be a lot more, like 10k ammo and 5000 rockets.
    Maybe it would be wise to add Saturn NPCs to other servers during this event to help those who can do these objectives.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2023
  16. This is how sad those objectives are all you have to do is put a bunch of shields on your ship and drop sab mines on yourself objectives will be completed very fast no need to pvp lmao. Cheers

17. Why do that? Rad zone damage counts.

18. Rad zone is hp damage sabs are only shields.

19. With lance its 1 mill per hit in ring