[TEI] Galactic Strife Event Objective not registering!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by O√E☈⧪DØSE, Sep 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. So i was casually doing my battle pass objectives for the event galactic strife when around 19/26 i noticed that i would kill a player on the battle maps and my objective where is says to kill enemy players would never go beyond 39/40, as well as 39/ 250 what is going on?? is this another issue that dark orbit might want to take a look ato_O it is costing me not only points in the events because I'm constantly fighting to get it to register when i clearly killed more than 40 players but now dying to clans and group players that team up against me all because I am trying to get the objective done but to no avail as well as i'm using alot of ammo and for what? nothing!! can dark orbit tell me what is going on?

2. You only get rewarded when you kill an enemy that doesn't include same company wars.

3. I know that i have been killing many persons and even war but it still wont register, idk why maybe its bugged out or something.

4. Okay it started registering when i tried today, i dont know why but i got the objectives completed.

5. Probably just needed to clear cache.