[UI] Galactic trade station.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CRAZY-8-CIRCUS, Dec 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. A Station where all players can trade anything from Credits, everything in there inventory and maybe uridium.

Just start a group with the player you want to trade with and fly in to the hangar a menu will pop up showing what's in your inventory and allow you to drag and drop items this would be great for new players as older players can give LF4s and boost there interest.

This station could also be used as an auction house where you could put things up for auction for other players to bid on or just purchase taking Credits from Big point and distributing them through the Darkorbit economy.
    Even a conversion station can be established where 10000 Credits can be converted to 100 Uridium or something like that I understand this could be taking some of Big point's revenue But since the beginning of Dark Orbit Uridium has been the premium I think its time to move things around making it easier for newbies with no Money. Instead Bigpoint needs to keep coming up with new elements for there revenue.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The credit to uridium rate is way too high, I would get millions of uridium if I were to exchange it. There should also be limits of how many times or how often you can trade to prevent exploiting the system

CRAZY-8-CIRCUS likes this.
  3. Good point That's just a number thrown out there 100000-1 probably better and a limit to twice a day per Player on trading. Also restrict Accounts with the same Email/IP I am not sure how that can be accomplished but another thing to point out it seems like BP has forgotten there Bot rules as we are plagued with bot's so Exploiting may not make a difference at least people are playing lol.