Galaxy Gate Percentages

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Okapi32, Feb 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Omega

Omega User

[​IMG]
    100 spins again a total of 9 parts..and like I said only happens when it's close to completion this happened 4 times in a row.. I worked it out and it came to 9.954%

[​IMG]
    again 9 parts in total ..nice

[​IMG]
    7 parts now ..even better :D :|

[​IMG]
    now 6 its getting better every time

edit 3/14/14 (Happy Pie Day)
    [​IMG]
    9 gate parts again in total again ..guess what . this is on a different account tried on a couple accounts .. the percentage for galaxy gates is actually really low .. 9.455%

can a mod freaking answer and check the [Removed] probabilities .again same problem but not I;m getting 5 per 100 spins and like I said before when the gate is almost opened .. 9 more for gamma again 2 more for alfa again and 8 for beta .. and guess what 5 per 100 spins even 4 .rarely 9 mostly 7 parts or multiplies per 100 spins and also 700 spins and not one single parts for alfa beta and gama. but of course I got multipliers .. like I said mostly 7 per 100 spins .. can u check it ..how many times do I have to post here just so u guys can check the damn probabilities

Last edited by moderator: Apr 3, 2014
  2. Better chances or I riot!