[GI] Galaxy gates slow spin !

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sories, May 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sories

Sories User

3 weeks past still gg spin slow issue not solved at all.

what the dev team doing ?

just simple fix will be solve the problem

i just wonder is the new policy like this slow spin gates ? will be no more normal spin ?

2. Yep and its only Saturday! EVERY single week the gg spinner breaks down!
    What would normally take about 30 seconds is now taking upto 5 min just to build 1 gate!

3. Sories

Sories User

There is purpose ofcourse because there is one guy go to colonel to cheif general in eternal gate in 3 days .

That guy farm eternal gate till wave 700 something this is impossible !!!

Also darkorbit team keep the gates spin 5 sec to 10 sec because there is something on this thing.

they not fixed yet because there is protection some users in us server. Like that user up.

4. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

I fall asleep while spinning, too bad what happening in this game.. must I have to sacrificed my time? yes because I`m already spending much of it... please DO give me a bit of happiness in playing this game... I love you..:p:p:p

5. Probably they changed into a fail2ban or anti dos system on their Nginx Server. Who drop to many Packets of the same Player. It's maybe the security mechanism whose the problem of the slow clicks / error messages

6. SPYDERBITE

SPYDERBITE User

DO is always working on fixes,some things take longer than others...things will get fixed though eventually...have faith...

7. When playing DO you have to remember they have almost no staff as they keep loosing everyone, also the game is riddled with program issues. That's the game you play other games have minimal issues compared.

8. ...WAR...

...WAR... User

what 5 min. i making it for last 20 min and the spins still doesnt appear. it ask me to restart every 2 to 3 spins.

9. DukeMongo

DukeMongo User

Been a player for over 10 years, faith has dwindled to zero!!!

10. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as thread is essentially a rant.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.