Galaxy gates Spinning Issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ICΣ~CΘLD~ƘILLΔ, Dec 24, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys,
    I was building GG Epsilon with Extra Energies from Palla and i already had 26 parts first after that i spinned over 1100 Extra Energies with 100 spins/per click and i got it to only like 81/99 and then i did like spin spins per with 200 EE and got only like 3 parts then i did 1 spin again with 266 EE and now only 92/99.Usually i get Zeta Easily in that much and last time Epsilon took only 1200+EE to build now this is sucking hard.

2. Hello ice cold , never spin with 100 spins its a wast you will always get less parts then if you were to spin x1 every time i no when you have 1k+ to put on it its not fun but you will get the parts you need a lot faster

3. yes i tried that too but doing that i get usually no parts at all :(

4. NoSkill$$

NoSkill$$ User

I did get 30 last kappa parts today by just spinning 210 clicks... I had the luck (twice) then multiplier hits x6 and then get gate part.. I always click one at a time never 100 at ones. Also if you have extra hanger put a weak ship in there (like phnx) and then go click.

Phoenix can have maximum 4k nanoromp that means you can only get 1 time nanoromp. Then all you get is ammo, gate parts, repair credits, etc.

ICΣ~CΘLD~ƘILLΔ likes this.
  5. I Do that all time But instead phoenix i use Goli as Activated Ship and i never use goli it just sit in 5-2 already have Max nanohull lolz b/w i will try 1 spin in all EE i get and see if there any change and do i need to Select x2 Multiplier as soon as i get it or i wait till i get x6 multiplier?

6. select x2 multiplier as soon as you get it

7. NoSkill$$

NoSkill$$ User

Well not always.. I guess the chance is bigger that you get 6 gate parts at a x6 multiplier then 2 part on a 2x multiplier

8. The chance of you getting x6 more of the stuff you don't want is higher. I say go with x2.

9. oh i See i will use x2 multipliers and Spin only 1 EE per click,Thx for Everyone Answering and helping me it i will try this for a week.
    B/w this maybe closed now.

10. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Closed as requested.

Thank you all for your assistance.
    Happy holidays.

Astraea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.