[GI] game broken

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by cyrax, Dec 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyrax

cyrax User

wow support are just so bad, 3 days game doesnt work just says establishing connection, every ship every hanger i c;eared cache and even reinstalled game and ive tried old client and new, please reply to this thread support

i just canceled my subscription, my money better spent elsewhere, u can look i really did. id 101486677 gb2

Last edited by moderator: Dec 18, 2020
  2. Well Bigpoint really doesn't care about DO anymore so all you can do is sit and watch how your premium and rebate ends cuz you can't play. ^^

3. cyrax

cyrax User

wow they didnt even respond lol what a joke of a team of people bigpoint are

4. DoloresIX

DoloresIX User

Hello cyrax,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having issues with the game lately. The development team have been made aware of the ongoing issues and I'm told that they're working to resolve them, but as far as I know there has been no timeframe given.

I can only recommend that if you encounter this issue that you follow the standard procedure of clearing your cache to make sure that it's nothing on your end that could be causing the problem. Additionally, I've seen that some users have been able to get themselves "unstuck" but switching to another ship in the hangar, though this isn't always possible.

Once again I'm truly sorry for the experience you've had. I personally aim to make sure people have a fun and welcoming experience but I know that this isn't always in my hands.

Are there any further questions that I can assist you with regarding this matter? :)

Warmly,

DoloresIX

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.