[GI] game freeze

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by gizzy2, May 10, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gizzy2

gizzy2 User

My game freezes almost all the time usually on x2 to x8 maps start shooting and go off after if I`m lucky to get back to have the next freeze in the next 5 minutes or less I contact with support and some cheeky one said isn't our problem that you have an issue with your game and this is only one game what I have issue none of the overs games what I play going like this so support says this is your PC broken our game running well. I never had any problems with the game when on the website problems start after downland DO clients any help with it?

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @gizzy2 ,

Please try to clear your cache, then reload the client. (Settings -> Clear Cache)

3. gizzy2

gizzy2 User

I did it many times and not working clear caches clear all data from my PC all temporary files reinstall the client and still freeze and after all, info accepts cookies this is joke not a game

4. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Yep same here the screen freeze's and then the all famous black screen of death its been happening for a long time now, clearing the cache makes no difference and never has.

5. they never explain the problem to you and just say "clear your cache"
    but this has been a problem for a long time, when assembly was introduced a few years ago and still exists today

jayherbo likes this.
  6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @gizzy2 ,

I have sent up the issue for further investigation.

Closing - reported issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.