Game freezes when going into the assembly

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by steel_bolt, Sep 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. steel_bolt

steel_bolt User

user ID:172002399
    I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but when ever I open the assembly and start looking through it to see what I can get or level up, the games freezes up. It dosen't happen every time, but enough to be irritating. I always clear the cache and it dosen't help. Any ideas?

2. PacificNW

PacificNW User

I have experienced the same issue on several occasions as well. Latest was a few days ago.

This had been brought up in previous posts.

PNW

steel_bolt likes this.
  3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @steel_bolt ,

The issue with freezing in assembly has been reported

steel_bolt likes this.
  4. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

GA4 still freezing please include it for fixing, mostly in pirate map thank you.

steel_bolt likes this.
  5. Hello
    It is not freezing just in assembly it freezing in hangar, in the middle of game, every where and any time.. For exsample this morning in 02.42 i was in Ethernal gate on 92 wave and guess what freez! This was 5th time that i lost life in Ethernal gate.
    In my opinion DO should compensate to the players lost prizes or gg CPU.
    And there is no network problem in this case, it is game platform failure and Iwander when DO will resolve this issue?

]Coldheart[, Bibulus and steel_bolt like this.
  6. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Any news as to what's going on with the lockup when in assembly? Just happened to me again.

Anything?

PNW