[TI] Game is stuck in 2D

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dragonxs, Oct 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonxs

Dragonxs User

Hello not sure how my game went to 2D mode as i did not change it i was using the downloaded version but every day it freezers up after about 30 mins to 1 hour i just use it to gain free calendar gifts. now its put me in 2D vision and will let me go 3D and changing maps its keeping last mape i was on and making my ship disappear

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  2. OldHandGA1

OldHandGA1 User

Same thing here but I do not use the client yet.

Yes I checked "Hardware Acceleration" it is on.

3. Yep what they said ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-FT

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted

4. Dragonxs

Dragonxs User

Ok not just me have to wait for fix on downloaded version its in 3D but not online version

5. So there is a reason there has been zero response to this issue?

Game is no good for almost a week now. Perhaps after 11 years it's time to find something better.

-FT

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

6. I have the same problem and support response in email was>> What are you talking about? wish i had a direction for you

7. Dragonxs

Dragonxs User

Please support fix the game the download version keeps freezing up the web version is stuck in 2D and going to different map or gate its now taking over 1 minute to go or does not and is stuck. we pay alot for this game. if this does not get fixed you will be losers as players will stop buying and leave.

8. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.