Game Music Plays When Off

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Apr 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I have game music off, yet it constantly keeps turning on randomly for no damn reason.

2. I'm not support but this used to happen to me a lot.

Only suggestions make sure you drag all 3 volume bars to 0; also makes sure you UN-CHECK the play combat music option.

This is of course if you haven't already. :p

3. That doesn't help lol.
    I've done all of that and occasionally the game music comes on. lol.

I'd suggest muting your PC ( which is what i do)...only if you don't listen to music whilest playing the game. :p

4. Can't argue there, worked for me, haven't heard any game sounds in months.

Then again I guess that's why the thread is in the technical issues section, lets see what an admin or moderator suggests.

Probably to contact support or clear your browser cache and flash player cache.

5. I listen to music on my computer when playing lmao. i was in TDM listening to Instrumental Core Remixes and all of a sudden i here an irritating noise, and i realized it turned on again. Then it did it AGAIN 10 mins later.

6. Hello º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º

Thank you all for assisting with this thread.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

7. Yeah it still happens to me and a couple others randomly. We could be talking and at same time (not exact) our DO music plays. Not as frequent as it was but still occurs.

8. I have experienced this issue. It appears to me that combat music begins to play even when sound is turned down and the combat music option is unchecked. This music then does not cease playing until I relog, whether I am in combat or not.

9. Have experienced the same problem despite the fact it is supposed to be deactivated from the settings.

10. It's just like the repair bug sound that was supposedly fixed but still there.

11. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Thank you all very much for your input on this issue.

As we are sorry that this is occasionally occurring... I will pass it on to have further investigation in to the matter done.

Until this issue is looked into, you will have to re-log to get this to stop.
    Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Astraea

12. Thank you ASTRAEA.

13. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

You are welcome,
    Have a lovely day and enjoy your game play.

Astraea