[GI] game not loading

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -hydro1-(yce), Jan 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi... the game client wont load. the page appears suddenly loaded a quarter of the way and stays there for as long as you leave it. not sure what to do or if its the game. anyone else and how can i or you fix it.
    cheers hydro1 30385584

2. Reinstall the client.
    If that doesn't work, send a ticket to support and see if they can help you out.

3. I would just clear cache maybe restart your pc and try again sometimes it's just a stubborn client.

4. have not been able to log in all day, the start button stays orangish never turns green no matter how long i leave it

5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @-hydro1-(yce) ,

Are you still experiencing loading issues?

6. Kiaora...
    apologies for the long delay... well, i cleared the cache and restarted without reloading the game and it didnt work right away but worked after a few more "starts" and has been good since.... but its happening again now, and after redoing what i did last time, still no go. usually a few days at the most, it seems to sort itself so i will wait a lil longer and hope thats the case.
    Greetings, the darkorbit community, from New Zealand....
    Being halfway around the world from the servers, this can also slow or stop things from time to time. so after being a part of this since 2009, i want to say in general the game is 1 of the best so i put up with the odd delay and such.
    so with that, thank you and you may close the thread.

7. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as issue has resolved itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.