[SC] game page.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~samohen~(success), Dec 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ok so i can see there has been several comments on the game being out.
    I presume this is still the case as I still cannot get the game page to load.
    Do you have any information from the team when this may be fixed as the time being taken is really extended this time (other than they are working on it.)
    Also do you know if there will be any bonuses for the extras that were purchased that have now run out.
    Regards

2. The question is, are you trying to use the browser? If so, you're out of luck, its been shut down.

If you're using the downloadable client, who knows. It works fine for some, others have issues. It depends on your system, I think.

3. yep using the download client. bloody hopeless.
    Computer is good no problems there.
    Have been playing for years and watched things get worse.
    At a time like this with covid, schools on hols you would think their techs would be up to speed.
    Spent a lot of money on this game now i am seriously considering packing it in.

4. And of course, it don't help that, like most, the devs and the rest are probably stuck working from home. Probably don't have access to the right equipment and software they need to do the job properly. All I can suggest is, don't spend any more, and, just check in every once in awhile to see if there's been any improvement. In the meantime, see if you can find another game you enjoy. Lol, if enough people leave cause of issues, one of two things will happen. Either BP will pull the proverbial finger out and fix things, or they'll decide there's no profit in keeping it going and close it down altogether.

5. Soooo!!!! How are the other game company's handling it?
    I play lot's of game the only one i see with downtime issues is this game and not just today it's been going on for month's now.