Games Broken Cant log in

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by DrillON, Nov 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DrillON

DrillON User

172514155 id uk Cant log in Bad gateway if you do get to main page everything freezes. cant load Start page. Nothing works. God Damit.

2. Same here was on got off for a bit now can't login back page doesn't log sometimes and bad gateways even forums hardly loads.

3. Unable to switch from one server to another.
    When I click on the server selection icon, all that happens is a screen refresh and I am still on the same server.
    Cache clear for when the client screen is up did not work.
    Cache clear for when only the backpage is up, did not work.
    Restarting the game did not resolve the issue.
    Clicking on the 'HOME' icon gets the activity indicator to go approximately 3/4 across the top of the browser,, then it hangs... no further activity can be garnered.
    -- needed a logoff; However, a re-login attempt is also hanging(frozen).
    Other sites (standard internet or other game site) does not have this issue.

4. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that the game team is aware of this issue and they are working on getting it resolved now.

TermiteFan likes this.
  5. Thanks Oddessey - Really would appreciate being able to play on my day off before I have to go tolerate my relatives and get so stuffed I need a nap. LOL.

Still hung up and frozen after Daily Login Calendar.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
    Terror-The-Legend and Grandpa_II like this.
  6. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Gee we must be getting pretty tired of hoping when click on that tab whair it's going work this time or not. us server 10:30 server time and all is not well. Again

7. **silver**

**silver** User

like usual,everytime problems....this game and they are problems......like usual there is no respect for the players that èlay this game....

^^ life is life.....

Terror-The-Legend likes this.
  8. been trying to log in the whole day, not working, this event's boxes are for one day only XD

9. They have no respect, they cant even respond to the threads created to talk or point out what it happening with the 70/100 % server down time lmao its a disgrace to say the least

lange-2 likes this.
  10. Peace

Peace User

this game is rubbish killed today coz CAN'T get on