Gauntlet of Plutus Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Jul 9, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Gauntlet of Plutus Event. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. Seraphim

Seraphim User

0.1% chance for Ody laser from boxes. Cool... at least it's in the FAQ for once. It's a shame it isn't in the Key exchange.

If CC-C ammo is available from Key exchange, it should be added to the table in the FAQ instead of being left as a note at the end. People's eyes naturally fall to the table to scan for what's available, not the p.s. note afterwards.

Nobilis Goliath Plus hasn't been available for ages. Why is that a bunch of other Nobilis ship skins are frequently available from this event but that specific one never is. Bring it back!

Harmlessツ likes this.
  3. who's coming up with the targets, cause 800m damage, this is obviously aimed at the boters, another pointless event where all the cheats as usual get all the rewards,,,,,,,, pathetic.

.-señor_dark11-. and jayherbo like this.
  4. Mag天4

Mag天4 User

it feels very bad that Oddyseus laser is not in Battlepass especially when the chance to obtain it from BP boxes has been reduce outrageously low,not cool Big Point! not cool! :(

5. Seraphim

Seraphim User

I'm almost done with that already and I barely play 1-2 hrs a day... I don't see any problem. You're probably using x1 ammo which will take you forever of course. Most of my damage is inside the event gate too... I haven't done any ggs or waves of ebg.

I'm legitimately struggling to understand how the NPC dmg objectives in the BP are difficult for anyone who can do the event gate.

If you can't do the event gate for some reason, go to BL maps and shoot stuff there. You'll do more dmg which makes that objective a breeze.

6. yeah am only doing it on easy using x1 and am still on target to achieve getting all the NPC damage targets, takes me roughly 2.5hrs from start to finishing the boss, which on my first time of trying died, but last 3 attempts have been successful, am enjoying this event better as you're rewarded x7 ammo, which i didn't even know was a thing until this event, and unlike x6 doesn't have a cooldown on it, surprising

7. Oddy

Oddy User

The event is pretty much for end game players who are looking for modules and getting up in the leaderboard. I wouldn't bother doing this event if you don't have upgraded gear or use x2-x4 ammo.

8. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Nice to hear. The x7 ammo is like x6 in terms of cooldown though :X
    Try using x2 ammo or better if you've got a bunch from galaxy gates. It'll cut your gate time by half or more!

Explosivo55 likes this.
  9. yeah prob not a bad idea, i tend to use x2 for boss NPC's but do have a stock of it i could probably use up.. As for the x7, really?, i checked the wiki and on x6 has (slow fire) but nothing on the x7, i haven't watched it on the interface to see if it also has a slow fire like the x6 i've seen. So yeah guess i'll look a little more closely

10. tibstar

tibstar User

Damage needed to kill NPC the same regardless of which ammo only difference easy/normal gates

Last edited: Jul 17, 2024
  11. Getting put onto the x-8 map when left idle in the easy version is pretty annoying considering that when you complete it you're returned to the x-1 map

12. while we're on the subject. if 5 minutes idle takes you out of the gate then why not have an exit button as other gates do to save waiting for the 5 minutes
    steve

Explosivo55 and Seraphim like this.
  13. Seraphim

Seraphim User

DC'd in the boss. Fix your game.

14. Popped the last turret and Plutus boss didn't appear at all it just said GOP completed so no BP reward for popping the boss.

15. I just started shooting the Plutus boss and it just despawned. No reward and didn't counted for BP

16. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Could the guaranteed infection ammo drop from boss wave of Plutus be changed to 5-10k of the x7 ammo. Infection ammo doesn't even feel like a reward when it's buyable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.