Gauntlet of Plutus Feedback - July 2021

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Jul 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Gauntlet of Plutus event.

Your DarkOrbit Team

(Off-topic posts will be removed. This thread is specifically for feedback about this event.)

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. KILABOT™

KILABOT™ User

KILABOT™

done 1st GoP gate but didnt get any progress on OBJECTIVES.

?

3. because the first day is always a problem
    no need to rush to participate in the first minutes after the launch of the event

4. As a pve event there could have been more objectives to destroy aliens in the gate with abr and accelerators as rewards as like very few players now I do not cheat and steal my way through the game like a lot of "players" who cheat to build normal gates and steal loads of abr etc. which is why I see there has been a reduction in bulk amounts of abr for objectives the last few events so punish us innocent players because you refuse to do something about the cheating players because they spend a lot of money on the game each year and it is more important for you to bend over lube in hand to them and protect that revenue stream than punish them properly, like deleting 100% of everything from their accounts once every 4 months because those at the company little pointless believe it is "fair" to let them cheat and steal their way to a superior level of strength for their ships and pets and to let them permanently keep it and benefit from it instead of doing the correct thing in deleting such stolen items from their accounts to make it clear that they will never be allowed to permanently achieve such a status and keep it via cheating/stealing because you do not want to lose the money they spend on the game so you let them cheat and steal, botting gates etc. and keep all the equipment, ships, drone designs, lasers, shields etc. they have obtained through cheating and then use collective punishments in game to make it harder to earn things legitimately that just harms us honest players while the cheaters are at it 24/7. :(

5. Positive feedback:
    I like that the normal difficulty Plutus-boss comes with some pretty good drops (as shown above). I also enjoy that it isn't just the final boss giving out special rewards, but that every "wave" has a mini-boss dropping you a special box. Really nice. More of these things please!
    I can't speak for the easy-difficulty Plutus gate though as I haven't done that one enough times.

I also like that the battle-pass (once purchased) packs some serious value. For a relatively small cost, someone can get this and (granted that they finish most objective) not only get a lot of value in terms of items, resources and ammunitions, but also choose how to spend their battle-pass keys. Really nice way of bringing out content. At the end of the day, darkorbit needs players spending money in order survive, and I feel like these battle-passes provide generous rewards for players supporting their game.

Negative feedback:
    I feel like the event rewards are slighty too bad for someone not having purchased the battle-pass. If I recall correctly, one could obtain 1 key for free during this event. Just one. I do feel like you guys could have added a few more keys availabe through the "free" battle-pass/event rewards. Maybe just 3 or 4. Buying the battle-pass would still very much be worth it.

I also can't ignore the fact that, as a gentlemen posted above, bots and scripts inevitably impact the game negatively for the rest of us. Spending money on the game (as in buying a battle-pass) is less appealing when the value of things gets inflated this way.

Thank you for your time, sincerely.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.