(GB1) Atlas Crusaders [ΛTL]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by DeusExMachina, May 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. [​IMG]

Welcome, Space Pilots. You have reached the mainframe of Atlas Crusaders’s clan database, here we will provide a comprehensive rundown of how you can join our ranks...

Before I continue I’d like to personally thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out our clans thread here on the DarkOrbit forum. What can you expect from now on? We’re looking to recruit the freshest and prodigious pilots of the galaxy, we welcome all players who are at least level 10 (however, exceptions can be made through personal invitations). We look to assist and nurture our members into the next generation of top space pilots: we do so by compiling a wide range of tasks that each of us as individuals will follow to ensure our members receive the right teamwork and amount of help to advance them as fast as possible. This ranges from simple missions from the according command, to a range of different hunts in enemy maps. In time and with patience we hope to be able to provide and become a top clan within the VRU, however we can’t do any of that without YOUR help! So feel free to stop by today and apply to become a member.

Specifics for our applications aren’t drastic, however we do encourage a member to supply us with as much information as possible. There’s to say what ship you currently pilot, your level, your overall stats and any other miscellaneous details you think would further your prospects of joining our ranks.

Thank you for reading,
    on behalf of myself and the Atlas Crusaders, happy hunting!

Active leadership roster:

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  2. -Llewcoch-

-Llewcoch- User

Nice Post Deus, looks good :) Hope to see your ranks swell. Hope to fly with you guys sometime, when chat's not up the spout.
    Fly Safe, Strike Hard
    -Llewcoch-
    [ŦŞŴ] TheSpaceWarriors
    VRU
    GB1

3. Thanks boss ;)

4. a4paper

a4paper User

can i apply to become a member?