GB1 Broken Again?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Karmaa, Apr 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Perfect time to make this server restart, during a nice PROFITABLE event as well ... lol

2. Unlucky they should refund it tho

3. YOU KNOW WHAT you stupid dumb ass game developers and tech staff dont know anything i could run this game alot better than you no scrap that my 6 year old could, if this carries on my 210 a week will be going somewhere else sort it give us compensation and not that stupid hon or ep boosters something worth our while and also GET some better STAFF jeesus christ

4. Bolt

Bolt User

Bigpoint don't give a shit about GB1 lmao, only the german and american servers.

5. LOOOOOOVEEE IT ! well said bud

6. cheers cookie had to be said and believe me thats the watered down version of what i was gonna say

7. I say we deserve compensation (Strike back the money if not)
    :p

8. CURVY

CURVY User

I say we need 50k uri each to everyone's account :D for each 5 hours the server is down :D

9. Im going to play USA, see you all tomoz on GB1 most likely :)

10. Karmaa

Karmaa User

They will need to refund 100% of the CBS time lost, and possibly make prime time much longer. I would also prefer more than just 5% Ep/Honour boost this time.

Also, you fixed this problem last time, surely you should know where it came from and how to fix it quicker?

11. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

last time it took do a while to fix this issue people so I advise doing house choors for a while

CURVY likes this.
  12. nixy1

nixy1 User

gald i read ur post chris otherwise i'd have forgotten to top up on boosters before logging out and having a life

~turnip~ and CURVY like this.
  13. Bleehhh :confused::eek::oops:... You know what lads, i prefer this forums thing than this unorganised game ... lol atleast something loads fine :D:D:D:D

~turnip~ and CURVY like this.
  14. Bet i have to do BETA again i was on last BK ammo lost and in my log it says i only killed 4 BKs

CURVY likes this.
  15. its bollocks nixy lol :L

nixy1 likes this.
  16. 2nd time after a server restart I couldn't put it any better wolf

17. CURVY

CURVY User

it now loads 100% but the loading box goes to lost connection straight out.

18. Yup, Just checked, Loaded nicely ... Server lost ... Each time ... Wow ... Love this game so much :oops::oops::oops::oops:

19. I'm on, they've taken the contact list back off again lmao

[​IMG]