GB1 Broken Again?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Karmaa, Apr 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Thats the one ... Think they had an auto correction that made a mistake ... :D:D:D

2. its quite suspicious in how its on a day with spaceball again

3. Karmaa

Karmaa User

Guess which game is broken again ;)

4. ramnik

ramnik User

Again they broke it???

5. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

..this happens every server restart bigpoint that should ring bells god sake sort ur stuff out

6. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

they have a big company ...darkorbit and seafight been 2 of there biggist games I thought theyd of kept it runnin best they could . if they wanna make money outa it

7. WOO HOOO BIGPOINT YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN! i honestly dont no any other company who can balls things up as much as this one (Y) thank you bigpoint for a service well spent

~turnip~ likes this.
  8. It seems not every player is having these issues, I suppose even tho they cannot get it right, seems they will eventually get to a point where we won't be screwed and the select few will also be able to get on next time they do restart if they take it back off again

9. ........and back on candy crush , loads better than BP headache :);)

§КÏИИ¥βΘÏ likes this.
  10. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

I can remember 5 years ago when the company was been run by someone els ..they use to have awards for customer support serives and how they got to the problems quick etc now look 5 years later a load of ...

11. Well looks like im not the only one with the problem. GB1 seems to be the one thats always broke.

12. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

house chores for a while me thinks lol

13. Its because GB1 has always been the guinea pig server so we are always going to be the server screwed by their complete and utter incompetence to code.

14. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

correct

15. Got a good Idea people ... Everyone that plays on GB1 with me ... move to a better and bigger server which never has these problems ... OR be smart and JOIN the GTA V online Club ... Loads more fun on PS3:D:cool::D:cool::D (Sorry for those that cant afford a PS3-4/Xbox )

THE¤HERB¤DOCTOR likes this.
  16. so i see gb1 is down again i really think its time to start on another server and thanks bigpoint just wen i bought prem and rebate wat a load of crap this is :( !!!

17. i knw wat mean mate this is bang out of order and only gb1 again wat are they playing at ? :(

18. doubt that will happen you know wat bigpoint are like they that tight they sqeek wen they walk

19. So, it looks like one of the fat gits split big mac sauce on the mainframe, Hmm i was proper looking forward to annoying eic today :(