gb1,gb2 ,ge5 server issues ,sticky thread

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by AVIT, Dec 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AVIT

AVIT User

i imagine the ship you was using at the time is stuck there still ,correct?

gb1 ..guys on my server are saying epsilon ,delta ,zeta and kappa ,are bugged and not giving rewards on completion..something to do with frost rewards ?

Last edited by moderator: Dec 17, 2023
  2. Guess none of these issues have anything to do with the 500 new liberator ships all botting in vru 3-2 map in GA2 can't even hardly complete any daily missions there as they are all under protection, funny BP doesn't keep track of any new ships or multiple ships being made for the game they are just like let them in let them all in maybe they will all buy premium one day lmao. Game is going down the toilet and BP are letting it happen!!!

What a joke changed to my gate ship and logged in and it's still stuck in epsilon so i ship warped to another ship and it logged me out so i changed back to my gate ship and it put it back in epsilon stuck again, Guess BP likes it when players quit cause of all the game issues in the last 3 months pretty sad they leave the game as broken as it is and think players are ok with it.
    Also keep your premium compensation already ahead 3 months from all the other compensation packages and can't say i will be around much longer!!!!!

3. cinnerman

cinnerman User

stuck in kapa on ga1 no double rewards and burning up boosters

looks like this has been an issue for 3 days and still not fixed

4. AVIT

AVIT User

GB1 ,hades group ,time 15.39m. i froze in map and lost connection . so am now stuck at stage 3

GB1 , just got really bad lag in ebg gate on prots and lost the gate again . time 16.19.uk time

GB1 ,, server bad gateway . 17.30 -20.35 could not login between that time .. server might have been down earlier ,but i was at work then . so dont know

Last edited by moderator: Dec 19, 2023
  5. tibstar

tibstar User

since sync today cannot connect gb2

6. tibstar

tibstar User

still cannot load

7. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

why not check Ga2/Ga4 stuck at labyrinth portal its too much time to wait for a better gameplay:confused:

8. tibstar

tibstar User

still same, giving up for today ......

9. AVIT

AVIT User

gb1 wont load again ..any coincidence that the server is once again full of bots

10. Near_Void

Near_Void User

Cant log into GB2 Either

11. Still cant log in. Boosters burning away. Giving up today also...Better be compensation coming.

12. Near_Void

Near_Void User

I want to do a gate tonight, guess thats off the table smh

MacSgalpaigh likes this.
  13. GE5 - cant log in, yesterday night was impossible also

14. AVIT

AVIT User

same this morning ,,i think the servers are mining bitcoins again :D

-PRICEYSID- and MacSgalpaigh like this.
  15. i froze in 3-2 and because i'm being attacked by lordakias the system won't timeout and log me out so my novas and boosters (14 of them) are continuing to run down. the last time this happened it took the lordakias hours to pop my ship and the boosters ran for all that time
    steve

16. PacificNW

PacificNW User

same on global pve

bye bye boosters and dbl gate rewards

17. I cant log in to flight page either . Just showing connecting.