(GB1 | VRU) Looking for a Clan

Discussion in 'Clans' started by DeusExMachina, Jun 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey,

I've been away from the game for quite some time, but I've recently returned and I'm looking to get into a clan. First and foremost, I'm not the greatest pilot around, but I like to think I'm dedicated and I'll certainly make an effort wherever I can to help improve myself and the clan

I'm currently a level 14 Goliath (Diminisher, though I sometimes switch to Elite Citadel). Statistically, I'm working on things but I've got full LF3 lasers on my ship and drones (actively working on upgrading my drones, all of which are Iris), full SG3N-B0 shields and G3N-7300 generators, a good amount of my shields have been upgraded to level 5 so far, but again I'm gonna be working on slowly getting everything upgraded

I'd like to say in time I would become a good asset to any clan that can help me get somewhere, and in turn I'll be positive to give tenfold back. Cheers!

2. There are a number of good clans in GB1. I play there on another account. Best I can advise though is to make friends there in the game and you will probably get invites to the clans. Only a few players are actually active in the forums, with some randoms that hit when an issue gets them mad. Good Luck in there and have fun.

3. Hello DeusExMachina

Thank you PSK~SUNDANCE for assistance.

Welcome back to the game.

It is always advisable to ask for a clan in game chat under clan search tab or ask someone on team-speak or outfit chat, as you will get much faster response.

All the best, hope you find a good clan :)

4. I would love to do that, but sadly my in game chat is currently down, like many others are suffering from the same issue. I've sent a ticket to support, so hopefully within the forthcoming weeks I may be able to speak to other pilots from the client. Thanks for the feedback!

PSK~SUNDANCE likes this.
  5. Well there is that. But you can send people a Dark Orbit Mail message. I use it as my secondary chat.

DeusExMachina likes this.