[GI] gb2 cannot connect

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JeremyJoe, Dec 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeremyJoe

JeremyJoe User

"Establishing connection" goes on until it fails. Webpage login works fine.

2. Peace

Peace User

same here

3. Elvisomega

Elvisomega User

4. JeremyJoe

JeremyJoe User

Same issue right now. Should we expect a regular downtime for the server?

5. JeremyJoe

JeremyJoe User

It got resolved at around 5pm and now the server is down again. Little annoying when it happens during the prime time.

6. Same here

GE5 server

If I can get in, jump gates don't work, get stuck there,

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  7. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Hi,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks

EHD

8. 16 Dec, 02:45am real time UK and I am unable to establish a connection via my GB2 account and has been like this since I first tried around 5:30pm on 15 Dec. My GB1 account has no issues with establishing a connection. Using downloaded client for both accounts.

EDIT: 16 Dec, 02:53 am real time UK, on my GB1 account, and I was in 2-5 doing daily mission went and jumped to 2-7, blank screen, stuck in jump, closed window, now I cannot establish a connection.

Guess I'll go play another favourite game of mine that is not riddled with cheating and bugs... :p:rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  9. JeremyJoe

JeremyJoe User

8am next day (16.12.), still cannot connect. Guess Im taking a break from the game.

10. Hi I am also experiencing this issue. I can connect to my ship in 5-2 but when I connect to other ships, it won't load any other maps other than 5-2

11. Click Start but it wont connect. Cannot get in to game.

12. Mxman111

Mxman111 User

been having this problem since 5pm 15 dec 2020 gmt. Still the same.
    This games wants dumping in the ocean

13. im also try since 8 am cannot open start button not work.

14. i made the mistake of jumping from 3-7 to 3-8 on GB1 and now i just get 'establishing connection...' :(
    steve

15. on GB1 only getting "establishing connection" it then times out after a minute or so.

16. JeremyJoe

JeremyJoe User

Temporary solution by JediThornson that worked for me: "relog with a new ship, then switch to the one that's stuck. It will reappear at your base. Then use jump credits to switch maps, that's what worked for me."

Tried jumping into 4-4 on gb2 server, cannot establish connection again nor can I switch ship.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 18, 2020
  17. JediThornsons' solution worked for a while but now ive got 2 accounts stuck and one of them with multiple ship types

18. Peace

Peace User

Same!!

19. lol, more updates, and the games not working again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    am i surprised,, mm not really,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.