[GI] gb2 cannot connect

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JeremyJoe, Dec 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, I can log in, but then the problems start.

If I try to use a jump gate, game freezes. I have to relog with a new ship. That takes 5 or 10 mins before I'm actually allowed to do it. Once I'm back in I can switch ship, it shows up at my base. Then, to switch map, I have to use jump credits, its the only way at the moment.

2. cyrax

cyrax User

when are they fixing it? i cannot log into game play page for 3 days, should i forget this game and go to another?

3. me too cannot login play page since 2 days :(((

4. -ЩarΛnt-

-ЩarΛnt- User

same,
    fix it already

5. Whiskyy

Whiskyy User

Same :-(
    the last three days

6. skeggy1

skeggy1 User

not been able to log on all week what can you do

7. Come on Bigpoint at least give us some hope you are trying to resolve this issue?! Several days of not being able to get into the game and nothing from Devs? Had been hoping for a good blast over the holiday period though looking likely to be on another game!

8. The most frustrating thing is that we get no updates from BP regarding problems at all. Nothing. Devs must have changed something for this problem to arise, so cant they just change it back until they work out the gremlins? No communication though, BP's biggest (and easily solvable) problem!!

AVIT likes this.
  9. Little point obviously do not want anyone playing dark orbit anymore, unless you can still have your bot active during such issues :p:rolleyes:

10. OK, so, 2 hour server maintenance tomorrow, all servers will be down. Let's hope that sorts it, though I sort of doubt it.

Update, i mis read, the server maintenance was today, it clearly didn't work.

And now, can't even use jump credits to change map. Game just freezes.

THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE, NOT BETTER!

Last edited by moderator: Dec 18, 2020
  11. JeremyJoe

JeremyJoe User

Until today I was able to access all company's starting maps, now even 2-4 makes you freeze so no daily missions...

12. AVIT

AVIT User

gb1 ,,cant login 4 days now ,unless i change ship ,but even then im stuck in map as cant jump port . ive found that when jumping port your stuck and cannot login with that ship again .

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    Adiii* likes this.
  13. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

useast/west is the sme

14. ojsantus

ojsantus User

Same on GB2 past pathetic now becoming annoying ****

15. On GE7 I can enter on start-map but there is nothing else there except my own ship (all the rest is black), not even boosts on ammo/rockets/speed/shields, everything is 0 (zero)...

16. cyrax

cyrax User

wow support are just so bad, 3 days game doesnt work just says establishing connection, every ship every hanger i c;eared cache and even reinstalled game and ive tried old client and new, please reply to this thread support

-≈ID0L0NI≈- likes this.
  17. I dont know what to think about this game. Support dont even talk anymore. Forum moderators dont say anything. Its like nobody even cares anymore. Nobody can play the game. Is this the end of it?

18. Come on support : give us a clue, please.

19. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks for reporting this.
    From what I see GB1 is loading fine.

If anyone is still experiencing this issue then please let us know.

EHD

20. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.