где бонус

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by анубис52, Aug 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. id 162249633
    06.08.2014 - 02:39[​IMG]1-day login bonus received
    [​IMG]
    05.08.2014 - 07:00[​IMG]Auction won: Repair robot 4
    [​IMG]
    05.08.2014 - 07:00[​IMG]Auction won: Hellstorm launcher 2
    [​IMG]
    05.08.2014 - 07:00[​IMG]Auction won: Rocket turbo

2. where is my bonus for the entrance on the fifth day?

3. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Hi there,

Can i ask that you post the logbook entries (if you still have them) of the previous 4 days to confirm that you should have been accumulating up to a 5th day reward.

~Ddraig

4. if I have a log entry for August 5 ,August 6, I should get a bonus at least for the second day. that I have a record for five days in a row you can verify by looking at logbook.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  5. 04.08.2014 - 05:59[​IMG]5+day login bonus received
    [​IMG]
    03.08.2014 - 08:49[​IMG]Extra energy for galaxy gates received
    [​IMG]
    03.08.2014 - 08:48[​IMG]You have successfully completed mission "Miner Difficulties"!
    [​IMG]
    03.08.2014 - 08:48[​IMG]You received 133300 EP.
    [​IMG]
    03.08.2014 - 08:48[​IMG]You destroyed a Devolarium alien ship.

6. Ddraig

Hello,

From what you have posted i cannot see any login bonus for the 5th August which is why the system would have reset you to the first day.

Please remember that when you login, the system will use the server time and not your local time. This will mainly occur when you live in another country to the server.

For example if somebody from USA logged in at 10pm (US time) on 5th August onto a GB server, then according to the server they would have infact logged on at 2am (server time) which would be classed as 6th August.

Can i ask what your server is and where your live or what time zone you live in?

~Ddraig

7. Hello. 4 August I went to the game at 23.40 and was published on August 5, at 7.00. The formal legal system. on August 5 I the game did not go and are not eligible for bonuses. But in fact I spent in game 7 hours and bonuses I could accrue automatically. I live in Russia, Irkutsk play on the server, the USA-3 East out of pure curiosity.

8. Ddraig

Hi there.

Since you live in Russia and play in USA East 3, it is likely that when you logged in, due to the time differences between Russia and USA, you did not log in within the given time frame according to the server.

To recieve the bonuses you must log in between 00:00h and 23:59h server time (USA East Time) NOT local time (Russian Time).

I do not see any issue here, however if you still feel there was a fault in the system then i would advise you contact support who should be able to look into your account further than what i can.

~Ddraig

/Closing as answered and referred to support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.