GE1 Clan

Discussion in 'Clans' started by BombShelterNoob, Dec 18, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey. I'm looking to join a clan. I'm currently lvl 11 and on VRU. I have some drones and stuff also.

Looking for a clan to do events and missions (preferabil non-bulangii romani)

2. Since nobody wants to recruit me, then I will recruit others!
    I've just founded the ATOM clan!

[ATOM] Noob's (Atomic) Bomb Shelter is now open for business. Everyone from VRU on GE1 is welcome. For new noobs, I want to be able to group up and hunt in packs, complete the missions. Then, as we grow we will go palladium farming and other stuff

3. memrix

memrix User

it's not that no one wants to recruit you, it's just that the parameters are too great
    due to:
    *players are on other servers
    *uncommon to recruit via forum
    *each clan has its own requirements or demands from the to-be-recruited

this is not criticism, just a reason why you didn't get recruited

4. hmm... well how are recruitments being done then? the in-game chat is dead all day

5. memrix

memrix User

clans usually recruit players that they know, so what you can do is help some players regularly, or make own clan and overtime recruit players of your own

6. if u were in usa west server and in mmo i coulld have recruited u
    -clan ---> TFP