(GE1) Seventh Sanctum [7th]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by ТԝḮ₷₸€ᴆ, Aug 31, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. We are currently looking for players of any experience or rank. We are rather new and still undergoing maintenance within the ranks to operate more self sufficiently.

However, we are searching for players looking for a family type clan to join. We do not require you to have a certain rank or stature, however we do still have requirements for recruits. Those requirements are as of the following.

- You must have teamspeak3 installed and ready to go. (Mic is required.)
    - Willingness to learn
    - Eagerness to get involved with clan mates.
    - Friendliness, we do not tolerate harassment of any kind.

If you are interested in what you see so far, feel free to apply to us.
    *Please note that empty applications will be immediately rejected, please provide the following.*

- How long you have been playing DarkOrbit (regardless of servers)

- What you think you will bring to our family.

Questions, Concerns or Ideas? Message me in game or over forums. I would be happy to answer them.

2. CHANCE

CHANCE User

Battlestar Galactica Online Scorpia Server (US Server Now) Rip-off or legit? :) I play Battlestar Galactica Online too.

3. I'm sorry, what?
    I do play BSGO, but what do you mean by "Rip off or legit"?

4. CHANCE

CHANCE User

Are you connected to the 7th Sanctum Elite or are you just a parody clan "wannabe" clan. There is a WING called 7th Sanctum Elite on US server. :)

5. Never heard of them. I first used this clan name on a game called 3kingdoms, a MUD MMO 9 years ago... BSGO isn't 9 years old, so... Legit Seventh Sanctum [7th], if anything - they are a wannabe wing.

On that note plenty of clans and alliances use the same names as others, it does not make that particular clan or alliance a "wannabe" clan, but I understand your viewpoint.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  6. Please keep this thread about DO, as this is the Darkorbit wiki.
    Thank You.

I think that i have heard of them, but on FR2. not sure about GE1.
    Good Luck tho with your clan!

Last edited by moderator: Sep 23, 2015
  7. Much appreciated.

8. you welcome bro.