(GE1) Supreme League Killer † [SŁK†]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Flo-Flo•Py-Py, Oct 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi guys !

"
    We are the legends and we are back !
    we have mostly french and italian players
    we will accept for all players but you have to be full and you must use teamspeak 3.
    Neutral on 5-3
    If you want to apply, go to our teamspeak : REMOVED
    No text = Refuse "

We are looking for good members, active with teamspeak 3, loyal and who like to fight wars.

Do not come and say there is too many wars, you can't play ect...

There is some youtube channel of our member, you can check our last vidéo with the clan.

REMOVED
    REMOVED

If you want to apply, join our teamspeak on description ou message me ( Leader of the clan ).

Have a good day

•»†₣ŪŁŁ†«•[ŘΞĐ™] Alias †нΞ★мǿś†★нλ†ΞĐ[ŘΞĐ™]

Last edited by moderator: Nov 1, 2015
    ~turnip~ likes this.
  2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

class vid bro

3. nice video, looks like you having some fun, I look forward to the wars,,,,,
    greetings Hati GE1 ^^

4. Hey ! Yes it's becoming a bigger clan day by day... We are actually looking for good members to do wars, these VRO Nr1 and TR are playing together, like 30v10 so... We are recruiting everywhere !

And thank's ;)

5. Hello Flo-Flo•Py-Py

I have edited and fixed your topic info as previously it was not matching specifications for posting in this section, also avoid posting videos in this section (you can post it in Media Library) and do not post teamspeak information here on forums.

6. Oh ok, sorry then ! And thank's to fixed it.

7. The section rules state that you may post pictures and videos:

External links are not permitted, but you may include images or videos in your post if you wish.

Is there another reason as to why he's not permitted to post videos here? If they're related to his clan then I see no reason why he shouldn't be able to.

8. Hello †►ÐÂЯŦΉĢüДĻℓЙ◄†™

Well he/she can post videos or images as here in this section as long as it's related to their clan but Media section can be alternatively used for posting videos and the link of same can be posted here.

9. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

aw dident no that

10. It's about my clan because I'm wearing my tag, right ? :D