GE3 Looking for MMO Clan

Discussion in 'Clans' started by SkillOnly, May 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

I search for clan like I wrote in title.

Im FE + zeus and apis drones lvl 16 all of them.
    More than 10 LF4 lvl 4 all of them and some sheelds at lvl 4.
    I have lots of designs for Goli and Venge, drone formations, P.E.T., Bio i have fat lasers and I buy booster from time to time. And so on and so on.

I don't want credits from clan I can farm them my own. I want most to find buddyes to have fun with while playing.

I missclicked annoucement if this is a problem admins remove it please.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  2. -»orfa«-

-»orfa«- User

As a fellow GE3 player I would recommend moving t o VRU as there are a lot more company focused and friendly clans. MMO on GE3 is just full of "big" clans declaring war on everyone and fighting over kristallons.

3. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

Actually I want to fight in future time I have all macro keys adjusted and I know how to but i still don't have firepower to do so. I used to have another account but i forgot pass and changed email. And who knows what was my ID number so nothing from that acc.

I would look silly poping emp, insta, bombing, mine use and doing RBS+x4 combo at my level. And people at my level doesn't know how to do that so i need to grow more.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  4. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

I found clan, Admins you can close.