[GI] GG Bonus Seprom

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lordofwar, Dec 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordofwar

lordofwar User

I'm a freshly returning player and I've gotten a good start on log discs by grinding gates, but I'm pretty much waiting for seprom for my next 12 points as I actually had to reset a few days ago and I'm wondering if that 10k bonus seprom in g gate rewards can be used for PP, or does it send automatically to ship? Also, is it the case that we can no longer send resources from ship to skylab?

2. (#TYCHO#)

(#TYCHO#) User

The seprom goes to the ship. Thus, you can't use it for pp since sending back to skylab is disabled. Hope this helped.

3. yes, you cannot send resources from ship to skylab anymore, so doing that gg with the seprom as bonus reward wouldn't be a good idea if you aren't going to use sep on your lasers, rocket or shield boost in the refinery.

You can just wait for a while to use that PP on a skill that's necessary for you to progress on your bio, just makesure you aren't using that much prometheum or else you will have a shortage, since the manufacturing of sep is the same of the prometheum if the modules on both are of the same level.

4. lordofwar

lordofwar User

Ahh, I see. Well, I guess I'm just playing the waiting game now then. This thread can be closed.

5. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Closing Thread as requested

Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.