GG Rewards

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by ☺chris☻[CHG], Mar 12, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. "Hello Space Pilots,

We had some server problems during the weekend. The team is still investigating the root cause for the problems. We are aware that our players lost the GG Double Rewards Day with Discount. And therefore, we decided to repeat this event tomorrow. Like that it's running while Empyrian March event is still active.

So here's what happens:
    On 12th March, we will activate GG Double Rewards and Discount from 00:00:00 to 23:59:59 LST.

Your DarkOrbit Team "

So, this was posted yesterday, and I was happy when I saw it, because I have 2 gates which I couldn't finish on Sunday because of the server issues. And surprise as I came from work and start to play I was able to finish one gate with a lot of lag and after that I disconnect to save the boosters for about 1 hour. When I tried to resume the game, again it doesn't load.

2. And this on the same day!
    "We are still analyzing the weekend problems and there are some work in the background starting this afternoon. Therefore it might happen that starting from around 5 pm CET this afternoon there could be some disconnects or other instabilities in our game. If this happens, please reconnect to the game.

The work is presumably done around midnight CET. "

Great timing...

☺chris☻[CHG] likes this.