[UI] GG special rewards, please make it clear.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lost-cause, Feb 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. lost-cause

lost-cause User

Recently did a gate on the understanding that the day's special reward was an expo 16 Pusat. Much to my noobish horror, I found after wasting that gate, instead of doing it on double reward day, it was a "design!" Now I can hear everyone giggling and thinking what an idiot but "Pusat" is the name of a ship, right? We all know a diminisher is a Goliath design and that the Lightning is a vengie design. When they are offered as special rewards, they don't say "Diminisher Goliath." If they did, I think we would be entitled to expect a ship with design. So I do feel aggrieved. I did mention this to support and they asked me to post it here, so I have. No it's not April 1st but I do feel a bit of a fool. Please can we have a very clear explanation of what the special rewards actually are? Ta

2. Since darkorbit exists, to use a design u need the basic ship... Also u can controll in SHOP section SHIPS or DESIGNS... just because u are not smart is not DO fault...For me is a big NOPE.