[UI] GG spin only in SafeZone

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by IonAdrian11, Feb 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey folks today I am here with a new(?) idea according with some users from the Italian Forum.
    The idea is simple as stated in the title, allow the GG spin only in safe zones.
    Safe zones should be like:
    - own company travelling map gates (so as a MMO i can spin in 1-3x1-4 gate but not in 2-3x1-3 gate)
    - own company base (x-1 & x-8)
    - own company x-1 & x-2 map
    - own company mission relay (x-4 and x-5 maps)
    - all the gates in BL maps
    - all the gates in Pirate Maps
    - base in 5-2

That means u can spin only if u are not under attack.

Why this?
    Because a lot of pepole keep spining in PvP fights, ruining all the enterteinment. Where are the skills if u skulduggery/cheat like this?

Mod-Rogue likes this.
  2. neh ... just let them spend their uri spinning . they mostly earned it botting so better let them loose it again in a stupid way to avoid being popped

3. The point is that they are not "wasting" or "spending" any uridium, since they are opening gates which will be done in a 2nd time (like extra honor or seprom) or on saturday/sunday with double reward, but they also "cheat" on PvP fights avoiding death and making kills they dont deserve.

That's why we have hitechs like: enercy transfer, battle rep. 1 & 2 (to get back some HP, but the GG nanohull should be excluded while in a PvP fight).

MRR likes this.
  4. ok , i get your point , but they will just spin in weekend making more gates because of discount.
    all of those "caps" are'nt needed if there was only a good anti-bot measure :)

5. This is a non-issue, the benefit gained is nowhere near worth the cost. Especially with the somewhat recent 100k hp buff to all ships, hp is higher than ever, with saturn goli capable of reaching over 1 mil. If they want to spend hundreds of thousands to millions of uri on some extra hp so be it, that's their prerogative. It won't make them a better fighter nor is it sustainable, bot or otherwise.