Support [GI] Account Lost

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by xXCriticalBugXx, Jul 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At the bottom of the sign in page is a "Support" button. This may autofill the information you need to get them to look at your account. What you are seeing is an error I saw after having an issue with logging into the Test Server and had to have my account redirected to my normal server by support. The issue is they are so busy with issues in the game it may take a few days for them to look at this if they will even do it as you do not have all of the information they are going to want. You may have to create an entire new account if they will not work with the information you can provide.

2. jackknife

jackknife User

This is a good reminder for people to keep their ID and other pertinent info saved.

theOtherKey likes this.
  3. If you logged in with Facebook, you should go check your Facebook account. The logins will be the same. Also, it could be that you are banned for some reason. As HMHY suggested, get with support and see if that could be the issue. The "calmdown" is what makes me think that is possible.

4. .-Raijin-.

.-Raijin-. User

xXCriticalBugXx, Unfortunately this type of issue can only be resolved by Support. There is a link to Support in my signature.

Closing as player has been referred to Support.

Best regards,
    .-Raijin-.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.