[GI] Bug with promerium production in skylab

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dvmu9, Feb 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dvmu9

dvmu9 User

Recently I upgrade my promerium refinery to level 13 and there is this bug that has slowed down it's production significantly. After looking after the source of problem, i noticed something. [​IMG]
    As you can see that my promerium refinery is producing 979 promerium (per hour i guess).
    [​IMG]
    But in the storage module it shows that only 599 promerium is produced.

This bug is problematic as i am not able to insta send prom at short interval because of not enough promerium in the storage

2. there is no error
    promerium is used to produce seprom
    turn off seprom and it will be +979

3. dvmu9

dvmu9 User

I understood what you said and realized it now, however i thought it was bugged coz when my prom refinery was lvl 12, it was showing the same amount in the storage module as the amount shown in the refinery and my seprom refinery was active but the storage for it was full

4. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thank you for assisting the OP.

@dvmu9 Do you have any further questions on this issue?

5. Be sure that the Prometid and Duranium Refineries are at least one level higher than the Promerium Refinery to ensure maximum
    Production of Promerium.

PS: Your images do now show here, not sure the reason.

-FT

Only those who will risk going to far.. will find out how far they can go

Ðįmáŋ1993 likes this.
  6. dvmu9

dvmu9 User

No, you can close the thread.

7. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.