[GI] conversations?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by chixonator, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chixonator

chixonator User

what is this and how does it work?

Conversations >
    Conversations
    Conversations allow you to exchange messages with other members directly.

Conversation Title
    Replies
    Last Post
    1. There are no conversations to display.

2. Hmm we will have to wait and see

3. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Hello chixonator

It is supposed to function as an internal messaging system, to allow you to contact other Forum users directly (similar to Skype or the mail messaging system in the game). However it is not currently functioning, and we are not certain if this is just an error, or intended. If it becomes live, we will provide more details for how it operates once they are known.

Do you have further questions?

4. Thats sounds awesome!!!

5. chixonator

chixonator User

oh ok thanks ive been trying to use it since the new forums have come out, ill just wait until it works, no more questions

6. If you click my name and go to my profile, you can see a member of the forums messaged me directly and I responded to him directly. As soon as that occurs a notification is sent to you (depending how you have your notifications setup)

It is used if you have a direct question/statement to make to a specific user without making a thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.