[GI] Double Quest Reward booster

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sapphire, Feb 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sapphire

Sapphire User

Hello.

So I recently started a new account on a new server, I noticed that if I get the new company policy quest, I won't receive the starter booster even if I hit the level 7.

Is this somehow intended to not get those start boosters as you get the New Company Policy when you actually have an account already?

2. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

I apologize, for the late response.

I am not understanding the question. Please clarify.

Thanks,

EHD

3. Sapphire

Sapphire User

When you start a new account, sometimes there happens to be the quest "New Company Policy" which gives you instantly all the rewards from the starter quests by just simply going into the Mission Station. I assume that this happens when you have already an account on another server, so you're not "new" anymore.

The problem is that I didn't got the starter boosters that you're getting offered after hitting level 6 or 7 (e.g. double reward boosters for 2 days from quests) or starter packs like 4 iris etc. bla bla for X% discount. On the other account where I needed to make the quests 1 by 1, I got the special offers, but not on this account where was the New Company Policy.

4. The items you are talking about are POP UP OFFERS and are not seen by everyone creating an account. These were enticements to get people used to PAYING to Play.

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Hi,

There are a number of items offered for sale to new players. If you are not seeing the pop up please check you settings and look for ''allow pop ups.''

Does the OP have any further questions?

Thanks,

EHD

6. Sapphire

Sapphire User

The weirdest thing is that my browser does not block any pop-ups + the pop-up setting won't matter as the windows comes in-game and opens only a window if you click on that. Second thing is that it was working fine on account which didn't had the "New Company Policy" quest.

Yes, though, I've seen these like every time I've created an account, except for now.

7. I have accounts that I never see anything on and accounts that I can't get rid of the darn things. It is a D O thing and no one can explain why one person sees everything and another knows nothing about what you are talking.

8. Sapphire

Sapphire User

And yet when you finally wanted those of course you won't get them. :(

9. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

I am talking about the pop setting in game not on your windows.

Thanks

EHD

10. Sapphire

Sapphire User

There's no setting about those in-game :p

11. I believe he is talking about the "Show game performance messages" that do sometimes give special offers to increase the ships abilities.

Sapphire likes this.
  12. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

See below pic. Also, are you still having this issue?

EHD

[​IMG]

13. Sapphire

Sapphire User

Kinda yes, as I didn't got answer on my question, also, that setting was on and is on by default and shouldn't be affected on anything else than the performance messages saying that I don't have optimized settings.

14. It does effect the in-game sale messages though. Support told me about it when I complained about getting them during game events when I had no interest in what was being offered.

15. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Unfortunately, you have to have it checked to see the in game offers. Keep in mind there is no guarantee that you will see the offer at a specified time and date.

Hopefully, I answered your question??

Thanks

EHD

16. Sapphire

Sapphire User

Well you answered but still it's kinda unclear whether it depends on the quest or on that I already have an account where to use it. Maybe another time. May close if you want.

17. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

It does not matter how many accounts you have with regards to the offers.

Closing as requested,

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.