[GI] Fix the Demaner boxes so they don't disappear

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MiseryIndex76, Dec 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have these ass clowns that sit on top of where boxes spawn so you can't grab yours. By the time you go to get it, it has disappeared. Or are you able to grab more than one. As usual, BP does a wonderful job at thinking these things out. I'm wasting ammo and time when I can't pick up what I'm owed for damage done to NPC. Twice out of 4 times I received a box, I couldn't get it. Thanks again, [removed]

Last edited by moderator: Dec 19, 2016
  2. Hmm it's stronger worded than I would have posted but pretty much the same sentiments as the guy above, some people are picking 3 or 4 cargoes others are getting none.

Also if you pop it within 3 minutes of it spawning no one gets any rewards.

3. crazytoon

crazytoon User

Wow i hate when that happens ...When did Demaner start ..on usa e its still not out

4. It starts at midnight

5. Can confirm that the demaner is bugged at the moment, most of the time cargoes do not show up or when they do they are stolen by other players. :/

BATTLECAT(MotU)

6. yup please fix it, was looking forward to this event and as usual, doesnt work.

7. Demanor is bugged to not give out any Basic rewards for kill and also it still allows to steal cargo so I guess that is aplus for me to steal them again. But i am saddened to see the rewards from the drops are not nearly as good as they used to be like the old demanors

8. Yep I tried and all stated above happened. :mad: Now why don't DO just remove the "grab your reward box" thing in these kind of events and just put it all directly in our respective inventories the rewards that we've worked for if they can't properly implement their new rewarding system. o_O

MiseryIndex76 likes this.
  9. Runcho

Runcho User

Now they are even worse - when the demaner dies you dont get any rewards for that and also it doesnt drop a cargo box. its a good thing if you are interested in wasting some ammo tho.

But hey, what were we thinking - when was the last time bigpoint released something that was actually working and not needed to be fixed?

•»Radiance«• likes this.
  10. I got reward for one of the demaners I killed about 10 mins after it had died. Was waiting for next one to spawn and all of a sudden it popped up on screen what I had got. Too bad I wasn't able to get my box for that kill. And Radiance, I completely agree about just putting it in your inventory. I was actually thinking about that when I posted my original rant. Was just so irritated that I completely forgot to put that suggestion in there.

11. I haven't tried the Demaner yet, but when I read your experience above...I have an uneasy feeling about wasting tons of ammo for nothing.

12. If you don't have any RB, I wouldn't waste my time. If you do, try it, maybe you'll be able to grab a box.

13. west-star

west-star User

no ep or honor or uri from it either

14. instead of having to collect a box, the rewards should go directly to our inventory.

15. All ressources are limited...even the programming skills....

16. hushing

hushing User

I agree totaly.
    Plaese BP make rewards to go directly to our inventory and please fix the Basic rewards for kill .

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  17. has ayone even pointed this out yet, mod can you point the devs to this thread

18. Wow guys always the same players complaining, the event is working fine maybe your just not strong enough to damage the demeaner. I will give all you guys one piece of advice take it or leave it cause am tired of players that don't know how to play talk about the players who do know how to play. The rewards are based on damage so if your in drill or heart or anything other that moth you are damaging the shields more not the demeaner, so if the rewards are based on damage then try and damage it. Try and enjoy and maybe talk a little more in chat i'm sure some players will offer help. Also rb-214 is demeaner ammo if all you got is x2 ammo give it up this event is not for you.

19. lol I'm hittin demeaner 100k + and getting no rewards ..hardly not hitting hard enough with rb ammo..sepped doubled boostered and infected..what more can I do...cant see cargos..game is messed up ..

20. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello,

I've reported that cargos seem to be getting stolen, with a mention of the cargo drops reportedly missing (if stolen then that may then be linked in any case). At the least hopefully it helps in getting this get checked out for you all & then we may know more

Regards,

hypark likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.