[GI] Fix the Demaner boxes so they don't disappear

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MiseryIndex76, Dec 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SauronL

SauronL User

Honestly this event is trash so far, so im only going to pvp people out of it, until bp fixes it (if they even will)

Its a waste of ammo, time and we get nothing as the reward.

Give us hitac and we all will be way happier.

2. You are the guardian angle of the destroyed players who don't understand your holy mission. You don't just destroy them, you prevent them from wasting ammo.

You really deserved the earned honor (points).

3. SauronL

SauronL User

ive just found out that just the guy who has first lock gets the uri and rewards out of it .... awww :(

(no boxes tho)

4. Well if thats the case i hope they can fix it but haven't heard from anyone yet that they don't see cargo. I would suggest to maybe try and clear cache and restart your computer maybe with any luck it might help.

5. At least there are a few players able to see the Demaner.... I'd like to at least get a chance to show up on a map that it is on....

6. Well here is what's happening now in Ga3 demeaner says spawned 1-3 and 3-4 but nothing comes only in 2-4 and it's killed in less than 10 sec and that's the end wait another 30 min or so and you get nothing again so yeah hopefully server restart will fix it.

7. Why this is not an automatic reward after demaner is killed and why one should pick box is simply beyond me.

SauronL likes this.
  8. west-star

west-star User

it is simple , sit on the cargo you pick up att least 4 cargo , so you can steal from others .. it was suppose to get 1 cargo for each player

bigpoint only serve the rich , screw the poor

9. there are two problems so far,
    1. the boxes disappear before we can collect them.
    2. the boxes are getting stolen by other players.

I wonder if it will be fixed soon.

10. can they maybe fix the event on GA1.. thing spawns but yet no one can even see it.. games so broken and they wont even fix it..

11. These things happen lets hope they can fix it soon i am the same i have kept my rb-214 ammo from last years halloween gate to use in this event and so far looking not so good. Lets cross our fingers :)

12. i just talked to a cm on GA1.. said he is passing the problem to an admin.. lets hope it gets there... tried to say it was only me LOL

13. I can hit he Demeaner over 80k I am plenty strong enough the problem is other players steal the boxes some are getting 4 or 5 boxes.
    Something needs to change I just stopped doing the event.

14. ABC™

ABC™ User

Cargo always gets stolen, its the same with hitac.
    But demeaner appears only to be giving cargo every third spawn. And yes if popped mid map no reward. Only get uri/hnr/exp once it jumps port.

15. west-star

west-star User

thats how this game , keeps you waiting for another 10 years for a good event , well maybe next year

16. -BIGDOG41-

-BIGDOG41- User

I just want to know why I can not pick my cargo box up from DemaNer , I saw the box and clicked on it and it said it had alredy been collected .That is not good to use up good ammo and not get your cargo box .
    20.12.2016 - 10:54[​IMG]You destroyed a Group DemaNeR Freighter alien ship.
    [​IMG]
    20.12. 10:54 Alien ship destroyed + 4,101 U.[​IMG]20.12. 10:54 Alien ship destroyed + 1,640,503 C
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

As I mentioned here before, the matter of stolen cargos & seemingly cargo boxes not dropping was reported. The dev team are aware but from the sounds of things it might take some time to get resolved - possibly not before the holidays

Regards,

18. the npc isnt even spawning anymore

19. why isn't the demaner showing up anymore? :(

20. Tovarich

Tovarich User

So, there will be no more demaners.....?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.