[GI] Forbidden You don't have permission to access /ProjectApi/noInactive.php on this server.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ****Imperial****, Jul 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is the error I am getting when I try to log in my other account.
    I was looking for another server to play on due to the fact that my current server is giving gate problems and I was unable to change ship config. Then I somehow got this error message and can't log back in
    Any ideas?

Username: †Şčhĭþþĕřķĕ†•‡ŁІVŋ‡
    UserID: 57382268

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ProjectApi/noInactive.php on this server.

2. You need to remember the Merged Servers are not allowing NEW accounts at this time, changing to one of these is going to LOCK your account and you need to have Support to reload your regular server, this is also the way to deal with stuck in map/gate issues.

3. Ok thanks much i have sent them an email

4. Mod_Toby

Mod_Toby User

Hello ****Imperial****,

Please follow what HelpMeHelpYou have wrote. As you have been refereed to support I'll lock the thread and let support to handle it.

Thank you,

Closing as refereed to support.

//Toby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.