[GI] Frozen Labrynth GA1

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 1taffy1, Dec 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1taffy1

1taffy1 User

I tried to access game client. Game client opened, but was stuck on establishing connection. I closed out and relaunched game client several times. It would not get past establishing connection. After several attempts, game client finally opened. I clicked on the Frozen Labyrinth portal. It appeared to open, but the game froze and didn't let me into the labyrinth. I was stuck on a frozen 2-1. Labyrinth never opened.
    I closed out and immediately relaunched, hoping it would open up to the labyrinth. It didn't.
    After several more attempts, the game client is not opening, it is stuck on establishing connection.
    A half hour later, I still can't get in.

Using download client

2. 1taffy1

1taffy1 User

I was in earlier today. It was only when the labyrinth was launched that it started freezing & I couldn't get back in.

It's been over an hour.
    Now I'm unable to log into the game at all. I get errors on the download client and a blank screen on the web-based one when trying to log in.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 18, 2020
  3. 1taffy1

1taffy1 User

Figures. I was able to get in FINALLY after over an hour, only to be able to play 20 minutes in the labyrinth.
    Then, like clockwork, poof! It closed.
    What the heck is wrong with DarkOrbit? When their servers mess up, they should extend the event.
    Also, no matter how many frozen NPCs I shot, all I got was regular cargo boxes. How many of those things do I have to shoot before I start getting loot, like keys, etc?

4. 1taffy1

1taffy1 User

The game crashed again when the FL opened in GA1 a half hour ago.
    I went to jump to go play it and it froze. Does anyone know how to unstick/unfreeze the game so I can play?
    I'm too afraid to close out of the game client because I know it won't reload.
    Holy cow, fix this game!

Bibulus likes this.
  5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

closing to prevent further rants,

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.