[GI] game page

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mugRP, Oct 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Runcho

Runcho User

Who cares if they do? People have to go to work you know...

2. go on ge 1 its full of newbs...rammed

3. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

sorry just asking if anyone new:)

4. AVIT

AVIT User

yyh i wll be at work tomoz,,and bases will have popped then lol

5. kitty66

kitty66 User

any one for i-spy lol

6. yet another glitch,

7. I-Spy with my little eye (its huge really) something beginning with....... C--------N S----N.....

They actually update us when we can get on or not? i have no life on a Sunday... only dark orbit and xbox :'(

Last edited by moderator: Oct 30, 2017
  8. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

this game is eventually going to disappear up its own bottm soon ,slightest change seems to bring this game to a halt.

9. anyone want do hades as i cant log in and getting bored after 7 hours of doing nothink or fancy a few pirates,oh hang on i cant log in lolollolol hades double rewards wooo no tot gate haha we all losing out here arent u happy u can leave yer pc go pub go shopping eat sleep at 7pm server will be fixed for you to spend dont worry

10. OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

11. tonka wana join me clan haha im bored too how are u ok ihope anyone else wana join me clan plsss i do free food and free lemonade :)

tonka-toy likes this.
  12. compensation will be x5 green booty keys and x10 extra energy

13. fast update for you all,apparently the bots in game have blown up dark orbits communication tower hence we cant log in.reinforcements are on there way .dont pannick get down shop get the popcorn we could be here for hours

14. CIG

CIG User

i have news ,unfortunaly Kara was playing with rampant rabbits and blew up all the fuses on the server .

neoonoma likes this.
  15. It may be that the bonus log in has messed up? Due to the time zone change in UK.

16. maybe, but surely that would not kill off the server?

i have E-mailed them, asking it would be nice for updates on the server.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 30, 2017
  17. Not sure? Although I realised that my log in bonus has jumped forward an extra day which has lead me to believe that it may be time related incident...The matrix..

18. Awesome how BP ain't interested in speaking to us

19. AVIT

AVIT User

zyn m8 .i thougt of that too ..but i diunno .coz i have been getting 2 login bonuses sometimes lol in a day

20. E-L-E

E-L-E User

Establishing connection...... Please wait.......... Nothing much changes around here!!!