[GI] Gold Booty box

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by TheIrisWIL[LCT], Dec 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so ive scoured the forums for the loot probabilities for the gold booty box and cant seem to find it. ive used thousands of keys to open golden booty boxes and ive olny ever received maybe 7 zues pieces since playing from 2009. Does anyone have the probabilities list or know why its so hard to get a zues drone?

2. c2272

c2272 User

The probability got lower since they have moved the tech system production onto the assembly, and for this reason, even if you've already got 45 Apis Drone Parts out of 45 to craft the said drone, it doesn't get removed from the probabilities of getting it on the Golden Booty Chests, so you often get Apis Drone Parts instead of something else or the Zeus Drone Parts.

They need to fix this because by consuming several hundreds of Booty Keys on a "Zeus Day" opening Golden Booty Chests, majority of drone parts you acquire is mainly Apis instead of Zeus, this defeats the purpose of actually using the Keys on a day you want to use it because its the day meant to acquire a particular part for a Zeus Drone.

TheIrisWIL[LCT] likes this.
  3. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Same here always get the wrong one. Plus I was looking to see how many Zeus parts I have but haven't found just where they put them. So I kinda forgot how many I have. Well they come up so few over all the keys you open, it's like wow is that realy one.

TheIrisWIL[LCT] likes this.
  4. you can still find your zues parts in the pilot sheet or if you go to the assembly and filter everything except drones, the zues drone will be there twice. one is for making a part and the other is the actually drone. the drone will should show you how many parts you have.

5. very accurate, ive built the aepis and i have a ton of extra aepis parts even though the drone is already built.

6. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks for helping the OP.
    There is no published information from DO regarding probabilities of golden booty boxes.

Closing as answered.

EHD

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.