[GI] Goodies Claim broken

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by PK.DeCeNtBoY, Aug 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    I have received an email from darkorbit & things about new 3D engine etc. along with that offering following goodies to claim. I Clicked on claim button & claimed it but I did not receive anything at all. Please fix this problem.

• 100x Firework L
    • 500x Extra Energy
    • 10x Green Booty Key
    • 20000x UCB-100 Ammunition
    • 20x EMP
    • Experience booster XP-B01 for 10 hours
    • Honor booster HON-B01 for 10 hours
    • Damage booster DMG-B01 for 10 hour

2. lol mine went to a server i logged into once about a year ago way to go do

3. RickDekard

RickDekard User Team DarkOrbit Team Darkorbit

I just ran into this as well (since I still play on a server back home) and we're updating to address the issue.

In a nutshell, the goodies are currently available at 6pm your time - while the newsletter went out at 6pm our time.

So, we're updating the servers to account for the offset, so that everyone that gets the newsletter will have immediate access to the goodies.

Once the update is done, all you have to do is log back in and you'll get the goodies. This will happen on every server you log into (not just the first one you log into)

There should be an official announcement about this as well (but feel free to send people to this thread).

We apologize for the confusion.

GhostOfJupiter likes this.
  4. Thanks for the reply, Rick, and so quickly too!

(Also, I must add that it's quite a freebie you're giving out. Thanks for that as well!)

5. @RickDekard

Bonus booked: CW32 Reactivation Campaign - Package Inactive - what is this actually? :)

6. RickDekard

That's cryptic developer speak for "the big pile of goodies listed in the original post." ;)

7. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

Just got all my goodies woop woop ty DO

8. RickDekard I never received an email for it, yet I'm subscribed to the newsletter. I have 5 emails, checked them all, even the spam folders. Nothing :(

9. Nice :D

Thank you for the fast answer.

10. RickDekard

Try logging in and then checking the Logbook (not in-game Log). If you get the goodies, then you were on the email list.

If you didn't get an email but got the goodies, that might indicate a separate problem. What that may be, I can't say at the moment.

11. I didn't get either. My noob accounts (all sep emails AND subscribed) got the email, but I got didly squat. I got the email on US1, PL2, INT11, US3, but I didn't get it on US4. All of the emails are separated and all are subscribed, my USA East 3 was left out

(For those wondering, that's server codes. In order, USA East 1, Poland 2, Global Europe 5, USA West, and USA East 3)

12. Thanks a lot for the bonus! :D got them, finished a zeta for yet more ucb lol

13. relax

relax User

Hey, I only wanted to ask, if I have 2 accounts on the same email address I can't get the bonus on both of them ? I only got the present on my big account and I wanted them more on the small one.. should I send an e-mail to support ?

14. Thanks for the goodies! Even though it shows in the log as package inactive, when I looked at the x4 ammo, it was there. :D

15. I sadly got them on a ship i don't play :/

16. Mine got sent to my DE1 egg acc that i have never even played unless checking for MHH, good one bigpoint.

(BATTLECAT GB1)

17. MEXI

MEXI User

RickDekard I have received the items on a server that i do not want it on it was booked to the Global America 5 and i wanted it on the Global America 3 server is there anyway you can book the rewards to the Global America 3 server.

†»GÜИŠ-ßLΛZΞИ«† GA3

18. I also got them sent to another server which I never play GE1
    Cant reuse link in email either -- will see if I can get the goodies tomorrow when i log in I guess

···B·Ī·Θ·П·Ī·Ç···™
    US2 West

19. I got the email but one of my friends did not and he did not get the Parasite Tide goodie package either. He did everything that SUPPORT told him to do and it still failed on this one again. Too Bad DarkOrbit/BigPoint can't come up with a better way of distributing these packages. Maybe set it like the DAILY login bonus with a check to see if issued and if not then issue it for the length of time that the email notification is good for. Could be an automatic load that is waiting for the activation of account to apply and once used it is gone.

20. They don't care about that. They keep telling my friend to WHITELIGHT their email addresses and have the newsletter turned on and he has done both of them and has not received either the Parasite Tide or this 3D package. They don't care about the players or the "FAIRNESS" of these packages. This one is worth over 205,000 Uridium if buying items in shop as a FREE player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.