[GI] Goodies Claim broken

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by PK.DeCeNtBoY, Aug 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got the goodies...i saw the email, in my email address, however just ignored it. But when i logged in, i got the goodies.

2. I have received it.

3. bisphenol

bisphenol User

Why has DO stopped using Voucher Codes? That way I could always chose the server where to claim them.
    Currently I have 4 noobie accounts plus my main, meaning it's only 20% chance that "automated" selection will send the bonuses to my desired server.
    Please revert back to Voucher Codes and the problem is solved.

4. jackknife

jackknife User

I logged on my main account and opened the forums and saw that there was a goodie package and logged out, open my e-mail and it put my goodies package in my second account ......................? Why. i Could have used that in my main account but anyways there's going to be one bad ss, in a leo.......Ha

Anyway thanks DO the front page looks great and the goodies are a job well done!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  5. RickDekard

RickDekard User Team DarkOrbit Team Darkorbit

We're looking into this issue right now. Keep an eye out for more word on this later today.

jackknife likes this.
  6. Thank you Rick for addressing the missent goodies.. much appreciated

7. RickDekard

There should be an official announcement coming soon from the Community Team - but in a nutshell, we've addressed the problem with the original list we were given. It didn't include every account associated with a specific user, so we created a new list and made another attempt at providing the goodies.

Those of you that are confirmed newsletter subscribers that didn't get the goodies on your primary or existing accounts yesterday / today, should be able to log in and get them now.

If you're still running into issues, please look for the official forum post on the topic for next steps.

Thanks!

8. hello RickDekard
    and ty as others have said.. it is nice to see such prompt replies...
    unfortunately I still dont have the 'Goodies'..
    I will send to the Support address giving in your link..

have a good day on DO ppl

9. [​IMG]

About that.

10. RickDekard

I read your earlier posts in the thread about getting it on your other accounts, so I'm curious why it's not showing for you. Please shoot Support your info (per the link above), so that we can gather some specific cases and talk to the newsletter folks.

11. Why not give everyone a code they have to enter into the voucher system? The player has to log in to see the code and enter it into the voucher system themselves to get the bonus. What's wrong with that?

12. Well, i got it on the ship i wanted it on.
    [​IMG]

jackknife likes this.
  13. got mine also on correct server :) .... ty Rick

Bonus booked: CW32 Reactivation Campaign - Package Inactive

14. Still didn't get mine, messaged support, still nothing from them. Are they on break RickDekard?

15. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

It would of been sent on (how many hours played on a certain account maybe)+(by default/generic) ?

16. Nothing here yet. Checked my email still nothing there either. Yes I am long time News letter subscriber.

I'll wait another day, if nothing will contact support I suppose.

-FT

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

17. apetown.

apetown. User

I am very outraged at the moment, i have 2 accounts on same email and ofc i got the reward for acc i dont use and nothing for main acc. feels so great to be a big spender and never receive any of theese good rewards even thus ive always subscribed for newsletters.

18. No because i got an email for my west account like a month ago, then this one went to my GA1, which i stopped playing there. But as i said, it was fixed for me.

19. jackknife

jackknife User

Same here Dream Demon support has handle this very professionally and I say well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.