[GI] Help !!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ★★THΞ★★PØŁłČΞMΛИ★★, Nov 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ask you to help me choose ...

I have some Goliath ships (Bastion, enforce, veteran) and would you like to know which is the best of these ships to use on high maps to do daily missions after these updates ???

Soon I will also be able to assemble a ship so that I must assemble, the solace or the sentinel or the sprectrum or the centaur?

Please, help !!!

2. Bakjam

Bakjam User

I would go for the Sentinel as it features a good combination between protection (shield ability), damage (especially against NPC's with the damage module) and HP (mainly because of the +100,000 HP addition). Solace is also a good option.

3. thanks ... I couldn't wait and bought the centaur but as soon as it was worth mounting the sentry so if she's the best of all

Bakjam likes this.
  4. As an old Dark Obit player you can not go wrong with the Enforcer or the Lighting you have to know how to use is the trick. I ca kill just about any ship with these 2 ships to me these are the best it all depending on you some members are masters using Ageis like the Chickonator he is extremely hard to kill in that ship thats the only ship he knows how to fly. Old man the original Church Of BoB flew an Enforcer as most old pros do, pros mostly fly some kind of Goliath noobs fly Cyborgs.

5. That won't work unless you're geared to the teeth.

As for your question the selection should vary depending on your needs, Exalted if you need exp to level up fast, Enforcer if you need the damage to deal on PVE or PVP, bastion if you lack the shields, but i suggest you pick on bastion since that +10% shield strength bonus helps a lot in many situations.

6. hdinis09

hdinis09 User

I would go for exp or honour honestly, if your shields suck is 10% gonna make them any good? Same goes for damage designs.
    Good luck!
    If u had the compatible modules for Solace(15% DMG vs NPC/ 5% Hit chance/ 15%HP) i would go for that one.

7. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks for helping the OP.

I would add that the best ship depends on your game play style and goals?

Does the OP have any further questions?

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.