[GI] I just want to know...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~jimbo~, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~jimbo~

~jimbo~ User

Why event announcements never mentioned spaceball, but refbot ammo was for sale all day, and no refbot

yours truly ~jimbo~ int12

2. I was wondering same thing

3. Yeh I agree also because yesterday there was spaceball and all it said on the thread was Santa bots etc and I missed some of spaceball :(

4. because in announcements are shown only 4 "most important" events, it's logic if there are more than 4 events in one day, some of them can't be displayed. :)

5. Ohhh makes sense now I understand thanks for that :)

6. Your an expert

7. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Hello ~jimbo~

There have been a few issues with trying to get the events to display in the gamepage. As a result, some of the event announcements we received may have been put together in a hurry. We do apologise for the missing details.

Most of the events are now displaying correctly in the gamepanel provided, but you should still keep checking the Event Announcements section for late additions.

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.