[GI] I'm done

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by thor714, May 26, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thor714

thor714 User

been playing this game off and on since 2011 and the one thing I don't really know how to do is delete this account. an honest player can't compete and I'm not even gonna try anymore. this really makes me sad because I've met some really nice people and enjoyed the game over the years - untill we all know what took over-. would someone please tell me the steps I need to take to delete this mess. thanks in advance.

2. WarriorAngus and thor714 like this.
  3. why can't?
    my new account is only a year old, but i'm quite competitive, winning events on my server

thor714 likes this.
  4. i can confirm heh

Ðįmáŋ1993 and thor714 like this.
  5. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

Easy man, Why so serious? think of something fun playing this game, kill Lordakia using phoenix...passing time..

thor714 likes this.
  6. thor714

thor714 User

I guess saying I can't compete was the wrong wordage. I'm quite strong and can hold my own against most pilots. I guess I'm just tired of a game that doesn't abide by it's own terms and conditions.
    thanks for the link pilot and I do hope those positive changes come. I think I'm just disillusioned to the point that I need the change. I play other games that honor their terms and conditions. fly safe!

thanks for the suggestion but I've even played another pilots Idea- PKS SUNDANCE- flying a credit ship,useing credit ammo and credit gear just to see how far i could get. Ijust need to do something else. fly safe pilot!

Last edited by moderator: May 27, 2021
    WarriorAngus and Star*Fire like this.
  7. Hey bud, rather than delete an account you've worked hard to build perhaps just copy down the login info on a note pad.. and set the game aside for a while. Come back and check in once in a while and see if any changes for the better have happened. If they have boom there ya go back to it and not so far behind, Just a thought.

-FT

**Success is never Final & Failure is never Fatal**

thor714 likes this.
  8. thor714

thor714 User

I've had a couple of days to think about things and while at this point I still -just can't-, what you've suggested gives me food for thought. I guess going dormant for a while wouldn't be a bad idea. thanks -FT

9. Normally you take a break for a while and come back they release so much teck and new ships and new equipment when you do come back it would be like starting the game all over again. Cheers good luck

10. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

If you wish to close your account please email Support. Please note that once deactivated the process is irreversible.

Thanks,

EHD

11. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

i play sundance's game with the credit ships but only use them in gates. Believe me it's fun, like when you first started. Lets face it the game maps are nothing but bot land anymore. if i didn't like like doing the gates I would have walked long ago. They are the only reason I play this game. I have said many times before if they are just going to let folks bot, make it legal and sell me a cpu. Way to many bots to pay and play this game.

12. BF-109E

BF-109E User

lol its amazing how the wallet warriors out there forget that not everyone is rich not everyone can afford to pay out money and not pay the mortgage or feed the kids ,this game is supposed to be a free game to anyone to play as fun , now it is a game for hardcore buisness ppl to get as much money out of you as possible,the creators of this game did it for the love of gaming this is not the case anymore ,buying your way to the top is now the objective of this game ,no prob with that,but what bigpoint need to do now is be honest with players and advertise its real intentions and say that its a premium site and stop kidding everyone ,i log on now and then to laugh and the people who pay hundreds of pounds every month for something they dont own or have rights to and think there special enough to make a difference ,i myself now play other games not associated with big point there more fun and theres no pressure to buy every week .if you feel im wrong then bigpoint has hooked you .....

13. Why did you write THIS to me ???

14. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing

Thanks

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.