[GI] Jackpot Arena question

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Xmancode, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmancode

Xmancode User

Hello,

I know JPA starts at 14:00 CET but what is the longest time JPA lasted (what is the longest time recorded when a Winner is chosen)?

2. It depends how long the fights last

3. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

At the start the first set of rounds is split up so that the stress on the servers is small, you might wait 20 minutes for your first right for example. After that it takes 5 minutes for fighting (maximum) and then about 2 minutes 30 seconds to find a new player and start the new fight.

When I got to the semi-finals it was about 3 hours into the event, so for the full JPA event it will be about 3 hours 30 mins maximum I think.

4. I would agree with you their, i made it to top 10 a while ago it took like 3-4 hours

5. Xmancode

Xmancode User

thanks guys for the info, i guess i got my answer, this thread can be closed.

6. Thank you all for assisting with this thread.

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.