[GI] Loggin reloading

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Staw74, Nov 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Staw74

Staw74 User

Hello , i am having trouble getting into my account. When i type in my name and password it just reloads the page and nothing happends. Does someone have same problem? Im on GE4.

2. Kyro

Kyro User

Does the URL/web page address change to something like this, after it just "reloads" when attempt to login?:

x.darkorbit.bigpoint.com/indexInternal.es?action=externalHome&loginError=98 (or some other number)

If it does, you could try using a different browser - though can also mean the account could be banned, if keep seeing it when try to login*. That's one thing that could be causing the page to just "reload", though either way should try to see if it does same thing on a different browser.

*Can also see "loginError"s when for example: if try to login into same account with two different browsers(at same time), and when your login session expires/try to access a page when not logged in. Basically "banned/suspended" isn't only thing that can cause to see "loginError"s.

(Guess could of also just been a weekend issue causing it, can't really tell with how some people use "login error" to also describe not being able to connect to the game client/maps lol)

Staw74 likes this.
  3. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

thanks for helping the OP

Closing as Op has no further questions

Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.