[GI] mission boosters

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Attack2, May 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Attack2

Attack2 User

i just started the game and my friend told me not to go past level 8 because he wants me to buy the mission booster but im not getting any pop up for it. is their something special i have to do or just wait.

Update:

ok so i figured out how to make the pop up appear. its deaths everytime you die in the rad zone from lvl 6-8 a popup will appear
    it will either be--
    -box doubler
    -quest booster
    -4 iris and 6 bo2

https://prntscr.com/sbxxzt
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  2. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Hi,

There are several booster to choose from. I believe your friend is referring to the HP and EP boosters. There are some available in the Shop. There is also the option of getting the 50% EP or HP boosters. These are offered at various times throughout a given week.

Does the OP have any further questions?

EHD

3. No there is a booster that gives 100% mission boost which doubles the rewards I can’t seem to get it in the us server

4. nemesis1

nemesis1 User

Yes there is look at end of your boosters it says 100% rewards for quest booster, i unfortunately do not know how to get this :/

5. The booster for double Quest reward is a pop-up which looks like this: (but with a different text!! which states 100% Quest reward)
    [​IMG]

However there are a few things that need to be said.

Firstly: Due to the current pop-up (the one shown in the spoiler picture) the double Quest reward pop-up aswell as the one with the 4 Iris drones will not apear for the time being.
    (They will most likely come back when the current (useless) one is finally gone)

Secondly: The Level you have to reach for the double Quest reward pop-up to apear is 7 not 8.

EDIT:
    I am a little supprised that EvilHotDog seemingly does not know about this booster. Because it is common knowledge amogst the players.
    And a really commonly used strategie to "switch servers"... (you don't actually switch your server, but you use this booster to build up you account on a new server)

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  6. Attack2

Attack2 User

ok i will try again and make a new accounts kinda sucks

edit:no luck, i did see the one for 4 iris for 20 bucks thou

Last edited: May 6, 2020